The Reconstruction Technology Office of Historical Vehicle Engineering
has been operating since 2009. Several dozens of essential projects have been carried out since then. These include the whole vehicles as well as minor sub-assemblies.
At the Reconstruction Technology Office of Historical Vehicle Engineering we put our effort to extensively implement reverse engineering. The technical documentation (construction and technological) is worked out, to enable manufacturing parts, sub-assemblies and whole vehicles. We introduce put into practical effect projects regarding restoration of historical vehicles, engines, machines and other artefacts of technical culture.
Our offer includes also:
- Activity in the scope of engineering and the corresponding advisory service
- Endoscope verification and locating internal engine and machine damages
- Technical assessment of machines, engines and vehicles
- Technical estimates by the vehicle and machine expert
- Working out historical vehicle file cards
- Services regarding information technology
- Historical vehicle diagnostics
- Translation of technical specialist texts (Russian, German, English, Italian, French)
- Digital treatment and digitisation
- Printing 3D solid models
- Scanning solid models
- Gauging by means of coordinate measurment machines